Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Shawn Gregorio Today.

Return-path: wneknowhow@foto-hailer.de
Reply-To: "GSimon Sonia" wneknowhow@foto-hailer.de
From: "GSimon Sonia" wneknowhow@foto-hailer.de
Subject: hello

-Hello GSimon Sonia.

To: sanju100@isp.org, santa@isp.org, me@isp.org
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:11:35 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain

Hey Shawn

-So I'm Shawn now. Lol. Okay, I can handle that, it's a girl's name as well as a
guy's.

Trading Alert for tomorrow,
ticker-chvc
See all the volume, GET IN

Faye

-Wait a minute, I thought you said you were GSimon Sonia?

-Well, Faye Sonia G Simon, I couldn't care less about your trading alerts.

Bye.

Blacklisted.

Return-path: waparvenu@dbass1.fsnet.co.uk
Reply-To: "Abe Caudill" waparvenu@dbass1.fsnet.co.uk
From: "Abe Caudill" waparvenu@dbass1.fsnet.co.uk
Subject: hey mate

-Hello Abe Caudill.

To: omar@isp.org, fred@isp.org, me@isp.org, ger@isp.org

yo Gregorio

-So now I'm...Gregorio? *Rolling eyes* I liked "Shawn" better.

Leader for this week,
call-chvc
This is an easy tripler

Andre

-No Abe Andre Caudill, I already told your friend Fae Sonia G Simon I wasn't
interested in your precious chvc, so you can't do anything to change my mind
either.

-Bye.

Blacklisted.

No comments: