Saturday, September 1, 2007

Secret Watches?

Return-path: <j@nucleus.com>
From: "Sarah" j@nucleus.com

-Hello Sarah J

Subject: No one has to know about our little secret.

-What little secret? Not that it matters, this subject line is a huge laugh
considering you probably spammed massive numbers of isps with your "little
secret" doesn't that make it, uhm, no longer a secret, hmm?

Do you have a special date coming up?

-Such as?

Maybe a wedding, anniversary or the birthday of your 15 year-old daughter...

-yeah, though the wedding is my niece's and it's only happening next year. Her
birthday, and that of my sister (her aunt) is coming up, and my mom's a month
later, why?

These are the perfect times to give them themost unforgettable gift of all:

-Okay, hold up - what is a "themost" and what makes it different from other
unforgettable gifts?

JEWELS and WATCHES.

-You've got to be kidding right? This was your little secret? Selling fake
Rolexes? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

-Lousy web site deleted.

Nothing says "I love you" better than a 2 thousand dollar watch,

Chick, if that's what you think, you are sad.

BUT you will not pay that much.

-That's right, because I'm not buying a watch from you or any of your spammer
pals.

Because there is a handmade replica place just for you, all widely-known brands
and models.
For girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands and wives.
With our promotion you can even get one for your mother-in-law!

-Wow, that's some little secret!

-I told your pals, Marlon and Kathy I think it was, I wasn't interested in their
replica watches, and the same goes for you.

GET THE PROMOTION YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Augh! *Runs to find something to stop ears and eyes from bleeding* Do you have
to shout so loud!? Anyway, you didn't think I'd delete your stupid site if you
put it in this email twice, did you? But I did. I'm not interested in any
promotions from you, nor will I promote you, except maybe as a nominee for the
president of the pea-brain section of the Dimwit Club.

Have a nice Day!

-Too bad I can't wish you the same.

Blacklisted.

No comments: