Thursday, August 30, 2007

Spammers and their Loony Subject Lines

Quarantine: 699 Message(s) Search:

Argh!

I had to go through all that because a few messages from my friends were
mistaken by my isp for spammers!

Sifting through all those messages and making sure to sort the few friend
messages from the mass of spammers wasn't exactly my idea of passing time
online.

But while I slogged through this task, I found more spammers to laugh at
just because their subject lines were so absurd, they were hilarious!

I did get my friends' emails out of quarantine and back into my inbox, so
that was good, too.

Before I read them, however, presenting hilarious spammer subject lines! Who
do they think they're kidding? And they continually fail to realize that a
girl can be online!

chapman@piercegrobler.co.za LOL, dude what are you doing Aug 27 2.9 KB

-Uhm Chapman, dude...I'm not a dude, and if you knew what I did with your
spam, you probably wouldn't lol.

fssdfmmuty@progressive-rehab.com Dude, what if your wife finds this? Aug 27
3.3 KB

-Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Look, dude, I'm a girl, you ignoramus!
So - I can't have a wife unless I'm gay, which I'm not, so get that
straight! If you think only married men get on the net, I feel sorry for
YOUR wife, very, VERY sorry for her!

David O. Eastman My boyfriend's (cut rest - TMI)

-But your name is David...

Willis R. Mcdaniel When I tried to give him (some disgusting thing nobody
with self-respect would do in the first place let alone broadcast to the
internet)

-But your name is Willis...

Troy Meyers Olny this 5 days special price on pharma for you dear customer
Aug 27 4.5 KB
Rosie Lucas Olny this 5 days special price on pharma for you dear customer
Aug 27 4.7 KB

-Troy and Rosie, please go back to school, please, please , please!

ward@chaiyaboon.com Dude dont send that stuff to my home email... Aug 27 3.2
KB

-Uhm Ward, dude, when on earth did I ever send anything to you since I never
heard of you before? Why would I even want to send "that stuff" whatever it
is to you? And last, but not least, take your own advice, you silly,
spamming hypocrite!

caroline.pappn@whatsup.ca HAHAHAHAHAHA, man your insane! Aug 27 3.4 KB

-So cowardly Caroline the spammer insults strangers with this subject line,
and I'm the one insane? I don't think so! Uh Caroline, chick, you won't get
anyone even mildly curious about what's in your worthless spam mail with a
subject line like that. What an airhead!

No comments: